Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My cell phone is dead, not charging. I have tried the

Customer Question
reboot, no luck. I have...
my cell phone is dead, not charging. I have tried the reboot, no luck. I have opened iTunes on my computer and at least now have that logo on my phone but now it is frozen on my computer and iPhone. help!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/4/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Is the phone turning on at all? and which model is it?

iPhone 6. it is on but not charging and is now frozen with the iTunes logo.

ok, and when you connect the phone to the computer and open itunes, does itunes come up with a message about detecting it?

no. I cannot even close iTunes on my computer now. what is going on?

Sorry your payment for the secure secvice call failed

Is it a windows or mac computer?

windows. where can I re-input my cc info. I must have had a type. no reason for it not to go thru

I cannot see that, call customer service on 1(###) ###-####/p>

though it may be your credit card company rejecting it?

I cannot even call customer service since my one and only phone is dead.

ok, then we continue here.

Is it a windows or Mac computer?

Deb? Are you still working with me on this?

got everything straightened AWAY with customer support. They said that you answered my question but I cannot see the answer.

ok, still waiting on your to answer my question

Is it a windows or Mac computer?