Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My husband created a beautiful book through apple ; He

Customer Question
My husband created a beautiful...
My husband created a beautiful book through apple ; He passed away in November, but I I hope to be able to order more copies of his book. How do I do that?
Lucy Hladecek
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/3/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ? Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac.

Did he create the books in iPhoto ?

On which application was the book created ? Is it iPhoto or Photos app ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OSX Yosemity
I'm not sure, but it may have been iPhoto
Do you keep records of acts?
His name was James Hladecek

Sorry we're not Apple. We're independent tech support company and we provide support to all issues.

In What application is the photobook saved ? Photos (flower like icon) or iPhoto ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is saved in photos. It includes text.

I will send you instructions. Please stay online

In Photos, click on View menu at the top bar and select Show Sidebar. Now you will see the books in left column. Select the Photobook in left column. Then click File menu and select Order book. Follow the onscreen instructions to order it. Let me know if you have any difficulty processing it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I tried that, but the message said that the book would not include the text.text.

Check each page of book and do you see a warning sign on any of the page ?

Hi there, It's me Ashik again. I'm just checking. How is it going ?

Ashik, Mac Technician