Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Was once a member of SparkPeople and am trying to rejoin.

Customer Question
Can't remember my password. How...
Was once a member of SparkPeople and am trying to rejoin. Can't remember my password. How do I find this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/2/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 2 years ago
Josh, Mac Support

Please click here: http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/forgotpass.asp

Enter your email address on file and the information will be sent to you.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.