Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an apple icloud acct. [email protected] i am

Customer Question
i have an apple icloud...
i have an apple icloud acct. ***@******.***. i am 73ys old and just acquired an ipad with no experience. i am trying to teach myself. during my googles i was told to follow googles instructions an open yet another acct. which i did and now i cant e-mail anyone but 1 friend in tennessee. i get this message: remote SMTP server has rejected address. so i will now ask you to cancel my gmail acct., or tell me what to do. each time i follow instructions to e-mail google or whomever i can t send. will the same thing happen when you ask me to e-mail someone to cancel acct. mr confuseed
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
3/2/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 1 year ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Would you like to do a remote session I can then help you in closing your Gmail account?

Mike, Mac Medic