Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My son iPod touch will not turn on or charge in he just got…

Customer Question
My son iPod touch will...
My son iPod touch will not turn on or charge in he just got it less then a month
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/2/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On the iPod, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,