Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

A neighbor of mine owns an IPAD2 BUT HAD PROBLEMS AWHILE

Customer Question
BACK AND FORGOT HER APPLE...
a neighbor of mine owns an IPAD2 BUT HAD PROBLEMS AWHILE BACK AND FORGOT HER APPLE ID AND PASSWORD. SHE TOOK IT TO A 'GO STORE' AND THEY said they would have to erase the hard drive, which they did. now she has none of the apps that came with the unit, she can't finish setting up the ipad because she doesn't have her apple id nor password. is it possible for her to ship the unit to an apple service center to have it reprogrammed back to factory settings?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
3/2/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 1 year ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

If hard drive was wiped and don't have access to old account, you'll need to create a new one here https://www.icloud.com

Then click on Create yours now.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.

Mike, Mac Medic