Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to open my MAIL app to retreive my E-mails. I…

Customer Question
I am unable to open...
I am unable to open my MAIL app to retreive my E-mails. I click the app and nothing happens. This is the first time this ever happened since purchased 1 year ago. Can you dial into my computer and check this problem for me. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/1/2016
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. What email app are you using?

HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE TO FIX MY PROBLEM ?

I will have to refer you to customer support for all billing questions. You can contact them @***@******.***. Woudl you like for me to connect remotely and work on your computer while you watch? If so, please click the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a5022616-15f1-4fca-a9f8-7c26ccc0b76c

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your Chrome window.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any problems. Thank you!

I apologize but it appears that payment for your secure remote session failed. I will be unable to complete it at this time.

NOTHING HAPPENED ... I CLICKED ON MAIL APP ON MY SCREEN AND NO CHANGE