Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am unable to open my MAIL app to retreive my E-mails. I

Customer Question
click the app and nothing...
I am unable to open my MAIL app to retreive my E-mails. I click the app and nothing happens. This is the first time this ever happened since purchased 1 year ago. Can you dial into my computer and check this problem for me. Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
3/1/2016
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. What email app are you using?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE TO FIX MY PROBLEM ?

I will have to refer you to customer support for all billing questions. You can contact them @***@******.***. Woudl you like for me to connect remotely and work on your computer while you watch? If so, please click the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a5022616-15f1-4fca-a9f8-7c26ccc0b76c

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your Chrome window.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any problems. Thank you!

I apologize but it appears that payment for your secure remote session failed. I will be unable to complete it at this time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NOTHING HAPPENED ... I CLICKED ON MAIL APP ON MY SCREEN AND NO CHANGE
Mike, Mac Medic