Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I press google on ipad and I put a word into the search…

Customer Question
When I press google...

When I press google on ipad and I put a word into the search my keyboard comes on the screen cut in half

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Cant put anything into search on google as keyboard screen comes up in half

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/1/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

On the iPad, please hold the home and power buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple Logo, then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me if it is now functioning correctly please.

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer