Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an ipad that is disabled and has never been backed up…

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an ipad that is disabled and has never been backed up to a computer. I do not have access to iTunes. How do I enable the ipad?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The message that comes up is ipad is disabled connect to iTunes. I think it is an ipad4

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/1/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there ?

We can fix it easily if you have access to a computer there. Do you have access to a computer there ?

Type your reply in the box below and press Send to send to me.