Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My windows 97 computer just crashed and burned. I have all

Customer Question

My windows 97 computer just crashed and burned. I have all my files on Lotus 123 and want to use them on my MacPro2013 OSX.10
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I tried downloading Lotus Symphony and installing, but it failed.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: All my bookkeeping, job schedules are on Lotus.123
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.

Which version of windows did you have on the old computer? You said 97 but they never had a version called that, was it XP, Vista, or maybe 7?