Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My windows 97 computer just crashed and burned. I have all

Customer Question
My windows 97 computer just...
My windows 97 computer just crashed and burned. I have all my files on Lotus 123 and want to use them on my MacPro2013 OSX.10
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I tried downloading Lotus Symphony and installing, but it failed.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: All my bookkeeping, job schedules are on Lotus.123
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/1/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Which version of windows did you have on the old computer? You said 97 but they never had a version called that, was it XP, Vista, or maybe 7?

Mike, Mac Medic