Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Belleza It's about my iPad. Id like to set an appointment

Customer Question

Belleza It's about my iPad. Id like to set an appointment tomorrow at Thousand Oaks, CA
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My iPad has too many stuff (downloaded apps). It shuts down automatically. I would like this issue resolved. I would also like to bring my other iPads and see how I can transfer other apps through icloud.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.

you've submitted your question to JustAnswer. We offer online support only. However, I'd be happy to help you with your iPad issue if you wish.