Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The password has changed wifi but I can't get into settings…

Customer Question
the password ***** changed for...
the password ***** changed for the wifi but I can't get into settings
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/29/2016
Mac Support Specialist: BigDish101,
 replied 2 years ago
BigDish101

Can you please elaborate?

The Wi-Fi password ***** changed in my house but I am unable to open settings on AppleTV to change the Wi-Fi password in the settings
Mac Support Specialist: BigDish101,
 replied 2 years ago

Do you have a option to rerun wifi setup on the Apple TV?

I am unable to get settings to open on the Apple TV screen
Mac Support Specialist: BigDish101,
 replied 2 years ago

Have you tried rebooting the Apple TV device?

I have unplugged the power and pushed the menu and main button on the controller
Mac Support Specialist: BigDish101,
 replied 2 years ago

Well I am not very familiar with the Apple TV device, I took this question before it was mentioned that this was about a Apple TV, I will have this question moved to the Apple section where someone there should be able to help you.

Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What exactly do you see when you turn on your Apple TV ?