Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my AppleID password. Can you help?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/28/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Please, follow the instructions below:
- Click the following link: http://iforgot.apple.com/
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-####

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Thank you.