Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to consolidate apple ids. I cant remember the…

Customer Question
I'm trying to consolidate...

I'm trying to consolidate apple ids. I cant remember the password ***** the one I want to delete.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I want to sync all m devices to one apple for icloud, one drive, and apple store. When I try to sign in to my ipad to the address I have on my computer, it asks me for a a different password ***** into the id I want to delete. Thanks, Karen

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?

Yesterday I tried to answer security question so many times it locked me out. I couldn"t access rescue email either.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/28/2016
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Reset Apple Password

Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com

When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. Click next.

Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

Please let me know if this does not work for you. If it does, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!