Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Working screen turns blue after several minutes of use and…

Customer Question
Working screen turns blue after...
Working screen turns blue after several minutes of use and then shuts down. Cannot restart for extended time. Charge shows 100%. First occurred on airplane when amber alert came thru while landing. Phone not on airplane mode.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/28/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi Dewayne. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If the phone is on now, force it to reboot.

Hold down the home and sleep/wake buttons at the same time until the screen turns black.

Keep holding the buttons until the Apple logo appears and then release the buttons and the phone

will restart. Wait for a few minutes and check if the phone is now stable.

Apple logo appeared followed by blue screen then black. Put down phone to text you. Shortly, Apple reappeared and screen came to life. Thank you, ***** ***** fixed. Will work phone several minutes to see if shut down issue is systematic.

That's good to know. Sometimes when a phone makes a trip on a plane it gets a little confused.

It should be OK now as it re-establishes connections.

Please take a moment before leaving to rate the service using the stars at the top of

the page, then submit.

These questions never close so return here if any issue.