Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What must I do to get face time on my Ipad it keep say

Customer Question
unable to contact face time...
what must I do to get face time on my Ipad it keep say unable to contact face time server for the last two days.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/27/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today

I'm sorry about the issue, please try to change DNS server on your Ipad :

• Open the Settings app on your device, and tap on the Wi-Fi menu.

Let me know if you need any further help

Thank you

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you.

only Rate answer after you are Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service , if you are not satisfied. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,