Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an iPad Pro and an Apple pencil, I use my Pro use and

Customer Question
Hi, I have an iPad...
Hi, I have an iPad Pro and an Apple pencil, I use my Pro for business use and demonstrations. When I am completed with my demo, I need to utilize what I thought could be the pencil to make notes and sign documents in PDF Pro.
My question is how do I sync my pencil so that it can make these notes and signatures, it isn't working?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
2/26/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

To pair your Apple Pencil with an iPad Pro, take the Pencil’s end cap off to reveal its Lighting connector. The Lightning connector plugs directly into the bottom of your iPad Pro when in need of a quick charge, but it also initiates the pairing process the first time you plug it into your iPad Pro.

Once plugged in, a prompt on the iPad Pro’s screen will let you know the Apple Pencil is attempting to pair with your giant tablet. Tap on Pair and the process is complete. Simple.

Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070