Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do get pictures from iPad to ad card

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/26/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Unfortunately, that is not possible. The camera connection kit is only used to download pictures from SD card to iPad and not vice versa. For that you have to use your computer. Do you have a computer there ?

I have a computer

You need to use your computer to download the pictures from your iPad to your computer, then you have to transfer the pictures from computer to the SD. Do you need instructions for that ?

I need instructions to download from iPad to Mac book air

I will send you the instructions. Please stay online

Connect the iPad to your Mac with the USB cable. Now go to Applications folder and open Image Capture application. Image Capture will recognize the pictures in your iPad (select your iPad in left column if needed). Select the pictures you would like to import, then select the destination (like Desktop folder, Documents folder) and click Import.

This will download the pictures to your Macbook.

Once you did that, you can then transfer it to your SD card. Put the SD card to your Mac's SD slot (if this is Micro SD card, then use SD card adapter to put it on your Mac). Mac will recognize the SD card and will show it on either on desktop or in Finder.

Now click and drag the pictures from your Mac to the SD card.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it