Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone will not come on! Charging, tried to turn

Customer Question
on..nothing!...
My iphone will not come on! Charging, tried to turn on..nothing!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/26/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

If this doesn't work, then please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please let me know and I will continue to help you