Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new IPhone which did not download all my apps,

Customer Question
including my Pandora app, which...
I have a new IPhone which did not download all my apps, including my Pandora app, which automatically opened. I have tried to set it up after downloading new app. It keeps rejecting my email and user information. My email was formally a gmail address, but it is no longer active and doesn't allow me to log on. How can I change my email account without being able to access my pandora account?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/25/2016
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hello. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. The easiest way to handle this is to try to regain access to your gmail account. I will post detailed instructions for doing that. If that fails, we will go another route. I will offer a phone call as an Additional Service, just in case you want someone to talk you through this. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

To change the password ***** your Google Account, just follow these steps:

1. {C}Visit the Google Accounts homepage.

2. {C}Enter your username and password, and click Sign in.

3. {C}Click the My Account link in the upper-right corner of the page.

4. {C}Click the Change password link.

If you're unable to sign in to your Google Account, or you've forgotten your password, just enter your username on the password-assistance page to reset your password ***** regain access to your account.

If you gave them a cell number, they will text you or call you. If you gave them a recovery email address, they will get email you a link to reset your password.
If you can remember your security answers, you are in. If you did not provide a recovery phone number or email address, or you don't remember or have access to the phone or email account, you still may be able to get in. You will be asked for details about how you used your account, people you emailed often, when the account was created, labels or filters you created - or other verifiable information. If you can answer these questions correctly, so Google can verify that you are indeed the owner of the account, you will be sent a link to reset your password.

When you have reset the password ***** you are logged into your account, please go to settings and update your recovery email address, your phone number, and your security questions. This will make it much easier for you to recover access to your account if you forget your password ***** the

future.

Please try this and let me know whether or not you are able to access your gmail account and get the code or link to reset pandora. If so, please be kind and rate my service by clicking on the stars at the top and clicking submit. If this doesn't work, we'll move on to Plan B. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!