In the meantime I will offer you a possible solution and a link that might give you the information you're looking for. I normally like to see and assist, but will do what you would prefer. Thanks again.
1. Every page layout has an option for allowing text.
2. Choose a layout that is closest to what you desire.
3. You can then change the height/width of the photo by selecting it and using the keyboard commands:
"command" + "option" + Arrow Key
"command" + "option" + "shift" + Arrow Key
4. You can change the height/width of the text box too, but I only recommend increasing the height as decreasing the width can cut off text and increasing the width only allows the text to the original width anyway.
5. You can then move the photo/text box by selecting it and using the keyboard command:
"command" + Arrow Key
"command" + "shift" + Arrow Key
6. With a little patience and ingenuity, you should be able to get any layout of your choosing.
Below is an Apple page with a tutorial that may also help.