Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

SHi, I have completed making an iPhoto book on my Mac

Customer Question
sHi, I have completed making an...
sHi,
I have completed making an iPhoto book on my Mac computer. I was not able to figure out how to add text to each page. Also, after I hit the buy book button, a box pops up that says I have an incomplete book and I must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before I can proceed. However, on the screen, neither of these issues are apparent as all frames in all 20 pages are filled. The box does not say which pages. Please help as I am very frustrated and anxious to buy the book.
Thanks,
****** *********
**********@*****.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/22/2016
Mac Support Specialist: comp_audio, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
comp_audio
comp_audio, Mac Support Specialist

Hello, in regards ***** ***** iPhoto book, it is hard to fully understand what you are or are not seeing without doing a remote session and assisting that way. Are you open to being offered additional services? I truly think it would be much easier to help you get the end results your looking for and faster.

I will await your reply and once you do will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for your response. However, I do not wish to proceed and will probably not buy the book. I do not wish to do a remote session. Please cancel this request as well as whatever I signed up as I do not wish to join this service. Please communicate this to all parties.
Thanks,
****** *********

In the meantime I will offer you a possible solution and a link that might give you the information you're looking for. I normally like to see and assist, but will do what you would prefer. Thanks again.

1. Every page layout has an option for allowing text.

2. Choose a layout that is closest to what you desire.

3. You can then change the height/width of the photo by selecting it and using the keyboard commands:

"command" + "option" + Arrow Key

"command" + "option" + "shift" + Arrow Key

4. You can change the height/width of the text box too, but I only recommend increasing the height as decreasing the width can cut off text and increasing the width only allows the text to the original width anyway.

5. You can then move the photo/text box by selecting it and using the keyboard command:

"command" + Arrow Key

"command" + "shift" + Arrow Key

6. With a little patience and ingenuity, you should be able to get any layout of your choosing.

Below is an Apple page with a tutorial that may also help.

http://www.apple.com/sg/support/iphoto/tutorial/segment102407b.html

Oh, sorry. I just seen your reply. I am not sure to which service you're speaking of. I am just an expert here that tries to assist when questions are asked. Please look at the solution I offered and let me know if you still want to proceed, or if you want me to refer your question to the billing department.

I do not wish to proceed.
Thanks.

Okay. Have a great day.