Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help wih a spreadsheet income taxes. Can I make an…

Customer Question
I need help wih a...
I need help wih a spreadsheet for my income taxes. Can I make an appointment to come in and get help tommorw morning? This is Ray at(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/22/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

We don't do face to face help here, but if you would like to attach the spreadsheet here and tell me what it is you need help with I would be happy to take a look at it for you.