Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
My Outlook isnt syncing to my iPhone. I have 2 email
Richard, IT Manager
My Outlook isnt syncing to my iPhone. I have 2 email accounts attached to my iPhone...not sure if that is part of it? But I need my Outlook calendar synced to my iPhone so my meetings appear on both. … read more
What alternatives to google apps synch exist so that I can
Dustin, Support Technician
what alternatives to google apps synch exist so that I can edit gmail calendars in outlook 2007 ?… read more
Hi James! Im using a hp laptop and adding events to my google
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Bachelor's Degree
Hi James! I'm using a hp laptop and adding events to my google calendar via chrome, but events won't shop up in my iPhone calendar. I've already added google calendar to my iPhone, made it the default… read more
I have a Macbook, an IMac and an I-Phone 4S. I use a Gmail
Toby K.
Toby K., Team Lead/Technical Support Specialist
I have a Macbook, an IMac and an I-Phone 4S. I use a Gmail account for e-mail. I use Mail version 5.2 on both computers. And I have a I-Cloud account. I would like to get all of my e-mail on all three… read more
I have set up gmail on my iphone 4s with exchange, and get
Sergio A.
Sergio A., Security & Technical Specialist
I have set up gmail on my iphone 4s with exchange, and get push notification, but only get the emails from the last week on my iphone. If I set it up at IMAP then I get all the emails in my inbox on m… read more
Which help section, in Mac or GMail is good for figuring how
webpagesby22
webpagesby22, Server Engineer
Which help section, in Mac or GMail is good for figuring how to manage GMail? When I open All Mail from GMail on iPod, on the bottom is a note citing "Load More Messages . . . 5,487 messages total, 30… read more
4s I phone. I attempted to do a google sync to get my google
webpagesby22
webpagesby22, Server Engineer
4s I phone. I attempted to do a google sync to get my google email, calender and contactrs on my new phone. I followed the instructions but it would not take my password XXXXX asked for the 'exchange … read more
just bought Ipad from AT&T store in Chicago. my gmail account
Toby K.
just bought Ipad from AT&T store in Chicago. my gmail account [email protected] cannot connect- my gmail has been verified. My iCloud verification has failed. cannot get gmail- says user name and pass… read more
I have an iPad2, MacBook Pro and iPhone. Calendar entries on
Dustin, Support Technician
I have an iPad2, MacBook Pro and iPhone. Calendar entries on iPhone and Macbook syn across all three devices and to iCloud. Calendar entries from the iPad don't synch. Any ideas?… read more
I just bought a new Macbook Pro and need to connect to a company
Toby K.
I just bought a new Macbook Pro and need to connect to a company exchange server to collect mail. I also bought Office Mac 2011. The company uses Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. I am trying to use Out… read more
How can you sync your I Pad on your PC and sync your I Pad
iteachmac
iteachmac, Electrician / Programmer / Sound design
How can you sync your I Pad to your Google calender ? My current Google calender is empty, and my I Pad is populated with my calender events. There has to be an easy way to sync your I Pad with Google… read more
I upgraded my pc to Office 2010 and now my calender and contacts
Abhishek S
Abhishek S, Bachelor's Degree
I upgraded my pc to Office 2010 and now my calender and contacts don't transfer when I do a synch. Can you help?… read more
hello and help! 1. how can I keep all of my calendar entries
Daniel, Mac Genius
hello and help! 1. how can I keep all of my calendar entries (from 2010) in my Iphone4 (new this month)? the 2010 entries are still in me.com calendar. 2. in the Iphone 4 settings and calendar account… read more
Gmail folks, Please help! I am setting up a new Ipad for
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
Gmail folks, Please help! I am setting up a new Ipad for a friend and cannot set up the gmail account. I keep on getting an error message shat says "password XXXXX user name is incorrect." However, wh… read more
Iphone question I have a unlocked, jailbroken iphone, model
Nick B.
Nick B., Network Architect
Iphone question: I have a unlocked, jailbroken iphone, model MB717LL, version 3.1.2, Tmobile net work. I know, I know, mac won't help since I have tmobile - so if any of you are purists, please pass m… read more
I have an iPhone. When I was employed, I was able to sync
Jesse
Jesse, Apple Consultant
I have an iPhone. When I was employed, I was able to sync the iPhone with my computer through the organization's server. I am unemployed and would like to have my iPhone sync with my laptop. I called … read more
I have a Macbook Pro running OSX 10.5.8. I am wanting to
Pat
Pat, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Macbook Pro running OSX 10.5.8. I am wanting to buy a new mobile. I prefer either the HTC Hero or Blackberry Bold 9700 to the iPhone. BUT more important than the phone is easy synching of the… read more
I have a 3gs iphone with a company exchange mail account and
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
I have a 3gs iphone with a company exchange mail account and my business calender. When I sync with my Macbook the Iphone calender entries dont appear in the Mac ICal. am I doing something wrong? Than… read more