Shefin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I just switched to windows 10 in doing so I have last my

Customer Question

I just switched to windows 10 in doing so I have last my pictures saved and all my contacts are gone please restore these to my windows 10
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below and login to your google. Check if you are able to find the contacts.

https://contacts.google.com/u/0/preview/all

If you are using Outlook or hotmail, please login to your email and check if you are able to find the contacts.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N