Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I open safari preferences

Customer Question
How do I open safari preferences
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On your Mac computer, open Safari application, then click on Safari menu at the top, then click on Preferences...

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If you need help with adjusting a specific setting in Safari Preferences, or if you need help with anything, please let me know.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.