Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a mac desktop and recently im not able to use Amazon…

Customer Question
Hi, i have a mac...
Hi, i have a mac desktop and recently im not able to use
Amazon to purchase items. I can navigate to the page and i can look at items; however, when i go to click to purchase something the cursor turns into the spinning disc and that lasts a while when it is done nothing has happened regarding the purchase. Now, i have the identical computer at work and i don't have the same problem
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/19/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What browser are you using to open Amazon ? Safari, Firefox or Chrome ?

Mike, Mac Medic