Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

, my apple id is locked reason and unfortunately I

Customer Question
My apple id is...

My apple id is locked for security reason and unfortunately I forgot the security questions, how do I get it unlocked? Please help.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?

My apple id is***@******.***

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/19/2016
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.