Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had two apple ids one was and the other was I bout an I…

Customer Question
I had two apple ids...
I had two apple ids one was***@******.*** and the other was***@******.*** I bout an I pad and new I6 phone under the id ***@******.*** I call in for support and got my id for iclound chabged to***@******.*** but my phnone and my I pad are still coming***@******.*** I ner=ed to get them changed to***@******.*** I used a I tunes gift card and used my I pad camemera to redeem it and the money went to***@******.*** and I need to get changed to***@******.*** so I can use the funds How do I get the address changed on my phone and I pad
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you still working on this
2/18/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the step by step instructions to chane your Apple ID :

1. Sign out of iCloud, the iTunes & App store, FaceTime, Find My Friends, Find My iPhone, and iMessage on each device that uses your Apple ID.
  2. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
  3. In the Account section, click Edit > Change Email Address.
  4. Enter the email address you want to use as your Apple ID. A verification code will be sent to your new email address.
  5. Enter the verification code from the email into the fields provided and start using your updated Apple

Hope this help

Thank you

If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated

If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

regards,