caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

One of my site's managers wants me to add the site as a

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, one of my site's managers wants me to add the site as a trusted site on my Safari browser in order to resolve another issue. how do I do that on this Mac ?
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am talking about ancestry.com I cannot confirm my account under secure.ancestry.com which I need to do in order to renew my subscription. ancestry tell me I must delete all history and cookies, which I have done and also make ancestry.com a trusted site, which I do not know how to do
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I am using a temporary ancestry password ***** they gave me.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. The process is done via Keychain Access found in your Applications>Utilities folder.Add the certificate to your keychain by dragging it onto Keychain Access. AND say always trust.. Waiting your feedback or a rating or I can log on to your machine and help you.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please note I waiting for your feedback.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

If this solution worked for you then please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you need more help to sort this out for you or I can log on to your machine and do it for you.