Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ITunes account can't purchase nor can't update my apps.

Customer Question
my ITunes account can't purchase nor can't update my apps.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/18/2016
Mac Support Specialist: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Can you do this please

1. Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store
  2. Turn on the content that you want to automatically download.
  3. You can turn Automatic Downloads on or off over your cellular network on an iPhone or iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store and turn Use Cellular Data on or off. Cellular Data downloads are limited to a file size of 100 MB or smaller. Waiting your feedback to help you more also confirm your country where you can redownload iTunes purchases
that isn't helpful at all.I think my account is expired. idk how to repair it

Sorry I need to troubleshoot to help you.Thanks for your feedback.. It appears that the login gets blocked after the wrong password ***** ***** too often. Maybe somebody else has a AppleID similar to yours but if you reset you password ***** will work fine but it looks like you have a setting or a block problem. Have you remove ITurns and reinstall it on your laptop and add the device back?

please do this steps turn off iCloud music library > sign out of app store > Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on it. > sign back in to your account and test it please I waiting for your feedback

Please note I waiting your feedback to move to the next steps ..

Hello I still waiting for you feedback if you still have a problem please follow this steps

1. Open Updates in the App Store
  2. Press one of the app's open buttons and enter that app
  3. Double-click the home button
  4. Select the App Store
  5. Quickly press one of the Update buttons before the buttons switch to Open

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.