Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple crash two days ago. Need to re upload CS5 on new…

Customer Question
My apple crash two days...
My apple crash two days ago. Need to re upload CS5 on new computer, How
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/18/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have the Cs5's Serial numbers ?

Have case #(###) ###-####

The Case ID will not help. You need the serial number of the Adobe product. Did you purchase it as download or did you purchase it as disc ?

All this money is building up and I think its a load of crap. I have case number ***** customer number. Thats it

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Please note, that we're not Adobe. This is JustAnswer a paid support site. We provided support to customers who need help with any matters.

To install Adobe CS5, you need its serial number. It is 20-40 digit characters/numbers. Didn't you get it when you purchased Adobe CS5 ? Did you purchase it as download from internet or did you purchase it as disc ?

Dude can't remember & years ago.
7 years ago

Can you open your email inbox and search the term "Adobe". If you purchased it online, then you will see the serial number from the emails (billing emails) you received from Adobe. We really need the serial number to install it.