Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad not charging. Appears to be a lock on left side of

Customer Question
iPad not charging. Appears...
iPad not charging. Appears to be a lock on left side of percentage slide. Appearing at 9% and have connected charger. Charger working on another iPad.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you.