Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to tell you i cant psy without emsil address snd thst…

Customer Question
I need to tell you...
I need to tell you i cant psy without emsil address snd thst id psrt of problem
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/18/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there Daniel and welcome

Can you tell me please what it is you are trying to achieve?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Its not a computer its and iphone my god what is this you have taken my money and not helped at all please refund snd let me csll someone else

I have not helped as I do not know what it is your trying to achieve Daniel.

If you wish to work with me let me know else you will need to contact customer service for the refund