Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I use Google Calendar that can be accessed from any of my…

Customer Question
I use Google Calendar that...
I use Google Calendar that can be accessed from any of my devices: iPhone, 2 iPads and iMac. 48 hours ago, when I pulled up my Google calendar on my iMac, it asked for a password. I typed in the last password ***** remembered, and it asked to do a new password. Google Calendar came up, but it was blank.....no information from my previous iMac google calendar. I still access my original calendar on my iPhone and iPad, but not on the iMac after changing the password. Problem. None of my passwords seem to work on the iMac--and at the present time, I do not have to enter a password ***** the iPhone of iPad to access the original calendar and data. I am concerned that without expert advice, I may loose the original data on my iPhone and iPad--which would mean it is all gone!. Any answer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your Google Calendar showing at the Google website below on your computer?

https://www.google.com/calendar

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Has anyone come up with an answer to my question regarding my Google Calendar. I have been charge, but have received no request other than to submit another fee of $19.