Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to move outlook contacts into the contacts on my

Customer Question
iphone 6...
I need to move outlook contacts into the contacts on my iphone 6
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/17/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the cable provided with your iPhone.

iTunes opens automatically when connected to your computer.

2. In iTunes, in the source list, under Devices, click the entry for your iPhone.

3. Click the Info tab.

4. Under Contacts, click Sync contacts from, and then click Outlook.

5. Do one of the following:

• To synchronize all contacts, click All contacts.

• To limit the contacts that are synchronized, click Selected groups, and then click the groups you want to synchronize.

Note To select multiple groups, press CTRL as you click each group name.

6. Click Apply.

Thank you