Joe-S
Joe-S, Systems Specialist
Experience:  Systems Administrator at Fortune 50 Company
68269981

I am trying to play a game that i purchased from the apple

Customer Question

I am trying to play a game that i purchased from the apple store.I am locked out of my apple ID and i do not know what to do about that. Marilyn Gable ***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Joe-S replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marilyn, my name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

.

The password ***** your Apple ID can be reset and updated online through Apple's Website: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

You will need to enter your email address that is linked to your Apple account. You will then be presented with an option to answer some security questions or have them email you a link to create a new password. Ultimately you will need to chose a new password ***** there is no method of recovering your existing password.

.

After you update your password ***** you should then be able to use it to update your apps on your iphone. You will also have to update the password ***** the app store on your phone as well as the iCloud settings.

.

I hope that helps with getting your password ***** If you have additional questions in this matter, please reply back and I will continue to assist.

--Joe