Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a mac, running outlook 2011. We moved email recently…

Customer Question
I have a mac...

I have a mac, running outlook 2011. We moved email recently over to office 365, backed up all my emails. (about 5,000) I imported them back in, but now outlook crashes shortly after opening every time. The colored wheel just keeps turning round and round,

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/17/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 2 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Quit Outlook. Open Terminal in Applications / Utilities copy and paste the line below then hit Return, then hold Shift and open Outlook, if it opens remove any emails in the Outbox then quit Outlook and reopen:

rm ~/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Container.plist

I am still here if that did not solve the problem.