Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to purchase a song and my old email comes up to…

Customer Question
I'm trying to purchase a...
I'm trying to purchase a song and my old email comes up to authorize for some songs and I cannot purchase the song even though I do not have it in my library anymore. Also why do some songs say play and I can't purchase them
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/15/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

By what 'store' online are you trying to purchase songs?

Be sure that you are logged into your account with that new email, not with the old email. The old email account may not have enough payment credited to it to allow purchasing songs just now, or at all.