Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm working on the latest (2016) version of iMovie, and have…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm working on...

Hi, I'm working on the latest (2016) version of iMovie, and have many projects in tiMovie projects window. BUT, there are none of these in the iMovie Projects folder in my Mac Movies folder. Is this a problem? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Apple makes such lovely gadgets but they're still computers underneath. That's where the Mac Technician comes in really handy. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?

I don't think so. But I'm using the latest Yosemite system and have 16 GB of RAM

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/15/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is not normal. They are supposed to be in Movies folder (in your home folder). Can you do a search on Spotlight and see if you can find them ?

May be they are on different location

Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered a phone call as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

By default they are saved on Movies folder. Can you do a search on Spotlight and see if you can find them ?

May be they are on different location. Let me know if you can find them

Mike, Mac Medic