Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

In my itunes account it shows my ipad. I cannot connect with…

Customer Question
In my itunes account it...
In my itunes account it shows my ipad. I cannot connect with itunes with my ipad. it states no connection. my ipad at the moment is disabled. What can i do to fix this problem
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/14/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

1. Open the iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, you can download and install the iTunes program at the website below first on the computer:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Connect the iPad to your computer with the iPad's USB cable.
  3. On the iPad, press and hold both the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  4. After 10 or 11 seconds, release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
  5. Click OK or Restore / factory reset.

- If needed, please watch video instructions at the website below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FSHAp6fvk
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.