Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my password games.

Customer Question
Forgot my password ***** iTunes...
Forgot my password ***** iTunes games.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/14/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I'm working on your question. Please stay online and I will post the answer within a few minutes.

I assume you are referring to your Apple ID password.

If you don't remember the password, then you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID. It would be your email registered with Apple, like Gmail, Yahoo etc. Open your email and you will see the email from Apple. Open it and follow the instructions to reset the password.

If that didn't work, then go to this site again --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

This time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your password.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you.