Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot to save a document on word mac and now i want to…

Customer Question
I forgot to save...

I forgot to save a document on word mac and now i want to know how to retrieve it

Technician's Assistant: Apple makes such lovely gadgets but they're still computers underneath. That's where the Mac Technician comes in really handy. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I was working on a file on my mac word and i accidentily closed it wothout saving

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/13/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 2 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Did you ever name the file and save it once even, or did you start writing without ever saving it and the when you closed it you clicked on Don't Save?

I found the document
I would like to know if my credit will be charged and if I will be getting a monthly charge?

I have no access to your account information. Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid.