Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Facebook was accidentally logged out of my iPad and I…

Customer Question
My Facebook was accidentally logged...
My Facebook was accidentally logged out of my iPad and I can't get it back on. I've worsened it, made mistakes while trying to get it logged back in. My Facebook on my iPhone has remained logged in. How can I log it back on?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/13/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you know your Facebook username and password ? Are you using the Facebook app or accessing Facebook via Safari ?