Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Do I need this apple keychain? i am having trouble with all…

Customer Question
Do I need this apple...
Do I need this apple keychain? i am having trouble with all my passwords. help me establish one please. I have Mac Book Pro and Apple ipad
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/13/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Chris Baxter, Mac Genius replied 2 years ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Mac Genius

The key chain feature remembers some application and website passwords, but it is still associated with your apple ID and that password, and won't remember that main one. You will want to go to apple.com and login in, but hit "forgot password" and follow the instructions to reset that, then, if you still want to try key chain, see the following link for instructions!

http://m.imore.com/icloud-keychain-ultimate-guide