Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I turn on my Ipad, the screen shows the Ipad is

Customer Question
when I turn on my...
when I turn on my Ipad, the screen shows the Ipad is disconnected and to go to Itunes then shuts off. how can I correct this problem to get back on? thanks Ellen
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/12/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try one of these solutions :

Erase your device with iTunes

1. Connect your device to the computer you synced with.
  2. Open iTunes. If asked for a passcode, try another computer you've synced with, or use recovery mode.
  3. Wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup. If it doesn't, learn what to do.
  4. Once the sync and backup have finished,click ]Restore [your device.
  5. When you reach the Set Up screen while restoring your iOS device, tap Restore from iTunes backup.
  6. Select your device in iTunes. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant one.

Erase your device with iCloud

If you set up Find My iPhone on your iOS device or Mac, you can use iCloud to erase and restore it.

1. From another device, go to icloud.com/find.
  2. If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
  4. Select the device you want to erase.
  5. Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
  6. Now you can either restore from a backup or set up as new.

Additional Information :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shrc3FeCJEQ

Let me know the results please

Thank you

iPad is disabled???

did you tried my previous suggestions please?

I have no cable to connect it to the PC

You need to buy a new cable so you can connected to Itunes.

hope this help

thank you

Once you connect the ipad to your computer, let me know the resutls, If you need any furthr help let me know and i will gladly continue to help

regards,

Where is itunes? I have it connected..

Please download it from the link below :

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Hello???

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

This PC is vista the iTunes is for Windows 7 or newer.

It ok, it will work on vista too, please try to install it and let me know.

thank you

It said that it needed Windows 7 and didn't install

can you redownload it from this link please :https://support.apple.com/downloads/iTunes_8_0_1_for_Windows_64_bit

We are getting nowhere. Please credit the 26 back to my card thank you.