Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Iphone not showing google callender appointments

Customer Question

iphone not showing google callender appointments
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

We can delete the Google account and add it back. This will re-sync the calendars. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar. Tap your Google account and remove it. Then add it back from there by tapping Add Account.

When adding, you will get an option to turn on Calendar, Mail, Contacts etc. Turn them all on. This should re-sync with Google calendar.

If that didn't work, then go to Go to Settings → Mail, Contacts, Calendars

• Tap on Fetch New Data
  • Tap on the Gmail account
  • Tap on Fetch
  • Also, under Fetch New Data, scroll down to the Fetch section and select 15 minutes.

Restart your iPhone and check Calendar. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If the above options doesn't work, then try this solution.

• Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
  • Scroll way down to the Calendars section
  • Tap on Sync
  • Select All Events
  • Tap on Default Calendar
  • Select Google.

That should do it. If it still not working, then open App Store. Search Google Calendar and install that app. Open Google Calendar and sign in to your Google account. Do you see your calendars there ?