Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had a safari "cookie" until a couple of days ago when the…

Customer Question
I had a safari "cookie"...
I had a safari "cookie" for searches until a couple of days ago when the cookie disappeared. I tried to get it back via "recent history" but was unable to...how to I get the "cookie" back?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/11/2016
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 2 years ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
  • Try these steps please>You can see your favorite websites and websites you visited most recently on the Favorites and Top Sites page. You can also see your favorites listed under the address and search field when you click in it.Open a new window or tab, or choose History > Show Top Sites. To switch views, click the Favorites button or Top Sites button in the top-right corner of the page. If new windows or tabs don’t show your favorites, change settings in the General pane of Safari preferences.

• Open a website from the Favorites and Top Sites page:

Click the website’s icon or thumbnail.

• Go to a favorite website from the address and search field:

Click the address and search field, then click an icon in the list of favorite websites that appears below the field. The list of favorites doesn’t appear if you click the field while viewing the Favorites and Top Sites page.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!