Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am trying to find software where I can print itunes

Customer Question
Hello I am trying to find...
Hello
I am trying to find software where I can print itunes playlists on audio CD's. I bought a Canon Pixma MG6320 printer solely for this purpose. I have a computer with Windows 10 installed. So far I haven't any luck.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
2/11/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 1 year ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Is this what you're looking for, or something thats physically printed on the CD?

http://ipodiphoneitunestutorials.com/iTunesTutorials/printFromItunesCdJewelCaseAlbumsSongsListing.php

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Physically printed on the CD.

Do you have labels to put on the CD, example something like this? http://www.amazon.com/Labels-Matte-White-Memorex-Compatible/dp/B0035UXU22

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have tried using printed labels but they wont play in my car which is why I bought a printer that could print on a disc.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are we still connected?

yes I'm here sorry, I'll have to do some research to see if there is something out there that will do what you're asking.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
O.k. Thanks. I will keep looking. There must be a way.

Are you able to use the above itunes link to create a 'jewel case' of the songs, then use Photoshop or paint to maneuver it into a new graphic that fits on a CD?

Then use Acoustica with a custom theme?

Mike, Mac Medic