Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to find software where I can print itunes

Customer Question
Hello I am trying to find...
Hello
I am trying to find software where I can print itunes playlists on audio CD's. I bought a Canon Pixma MG6320 printer solely for this purpose. I have a computer with Windows 10 installed. So far I haven't any luck.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/11/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Is this what you're looking for, or something thats physically printed on the CD?

http://ipodiphoneitunestutorials.com/iTunesTutorials/printFromItunesCdJewelCaseAlbumsSongsListing.php

Physically printed on the CD.

Do you have labels to put on the CD, example something like this? http://www.amazon.com/Labels-Matte-White-Memorex-Compatible/dp/B0035UXU22

I have tried using printed labels but they wont play in my car which is why I bought a printer that could print on a disc.
Are we still connected?

yes I'm here sorry, I'll have to do some research to see if there is something out there that will do what you're asking.

O.k. Thanks. I will keep looking. There must be a way.

Are you able to use the above itunes link to create a 'jewel case' of the songs, then use Photoshop or paint to maneuver it into a new graphic that fits on a CD?

Then use Acoustica with a custom theme?