Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to complete registration so that I have a secure

Customer Question
password. I want to...
I need to complete registration so that I have a secure password. I want to register
for an I Phone class at 4th street in Berkeley. I started this earlier in the week, and was
told to return today at 6:20 GMT , and here I am. Help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/11/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason