Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im trying to buy music from itunes and it wont let me

Customer Question
because my apple id is...
im trying to buy music from itunes and it wont let me because my apple id is blocked and i dont know the security questions
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/11/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If the questions cannot be answered, you will need to schedule a call and have this done over the phone as it will involved personal details from you which we cannot do here online.

To do this, click on my link below

Click me to open

Click No Thanks and continue

Then Schedule a call and you can have a call scheduled and over the phone the password *****

But this will have to be done over the phone.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.

Thank you